Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ruby koans - begin!

I'm coming down with something. I'm bummed because I would like my brain to be at its peak operating power for studying - and also because I feel obligated to not go anywhere to prevent infecting others, and that's boring.

I started up Ruby Koans just a few minutes ago (I'm going to wrestle my foggy head into submission, or at least fail spectacularly) and after the first challenge, my terminal returned back to me this quote:

learn the rules so you know how to break them properly

That's a nice quote. Ruby, you're kind of like that boyfriend who is too good to be true and you probably have some secret baggage that's going to destroy everything we've built so far but I don't know it yet, but right now I really like you and I want you to meet my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment